The Magic of South Africa – 9 Delightful Days/ 8 Amazing Nights
South Afica’s legendary Kruger, Botswana’s magnificent Chobe & Victoria Falls (optional excursion) – 8 delightful days / 7 awesome nights including FREE BONUS Dinner at Mandela’s House.
A 5-Star All-Inclusive Safari Experience!
The perfect blend of Africa’s wildlife, glamor, fine dining, scenic splendor and history.
Luxury Kruger Family Safari & Magical Sun City
The game drives are in open 4×4 vehicles that are limited to 6 people, so you can get the bird, animal, and flora shots of a lifetime.
- Luxury accommodation with private indoor toilets & indoor bathtubs or showers
- Twice daily game drives – in open back 4x4s – morning & afternoon/evening
- 3 meals per day plus snacks
- all local drinks – alcoholic & non-alcoholic
- all transfers
- all flights within Africa
No Where Else in the World Can You:
From your private balcony –
Watch lions stalk animals as they drink
No where else in the world!
Your room is part of a historic train that is permanently docked on the famous Selati Bridge which overlooks Kruger’s Sabie River. This river is a lifeline for the animals in the park.
Talk about ‘gram worthy’! Find another place where you are in a swimming pool, suspended from a bridge and overlooking buffalo, hippo, lion, giraffe and delightful monkeys scampering about.
At night moonlight illuminates nocturnal animals like leopard on the prowl and hyena as they slink below the bridge — all seen from the comfort and safety of your room!
You have to experience it to believe it – even the video doesn’t fully immerse you in the splendor.
Experience the exhilaration & magic of Sun City, South Africa’s adventure playground. Here’s some of the optional extras you can do:
Greet the dawn in a hot air balloon as you pass through clouds and look over the unspoiled wilderness.
Visit a local African village…
Go for a swim in the giant wave pool or laze on a beautiful inland beach …
Golf at the Gary Player Golf Course or the equally fabled Lost City Golf Course.
Go for game drives in the beautiful Pilanesberg National Park, it is one of Africa’s hidden gems. A place where local South Africans love to go on safari – it like Kruger also has the Big Five.
Plus African history, culture and cuisine and so much more.
- The lands, animals, peoples, and grandeur of Africa.
- Your friends & your family, especially your kids or grandkids as you treat them to the experience of a lifetime.
Itinerary Summary - Quick Description
- Trip Highlights:
- Luxury accommodation for 7 nights
- 14 meals (7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners)
- Welcome Dinner at Mandela’s Former Home
- 7 game drives
- All local drinks – alcoholic & non alcoholic while on safari in Kruger
- Met at airport and all transfers
- All flights within Africa
- Day 1 Arrive in South Africa – Welcome Dinner at Mandela’s Former Home
- Days 2-5 Luxury Safari in Kruger, 2 game drives each day, breakfast, lunch & dinner plus snacks
- all local drinks included while on Safari
- Days 5-8 Magical Sun City – Luxury accommodation at The Palace of the Lost City – where Michael Jackson loved to stay and the movie “Blended” was filmed.
- While at The Palace of the Lost City – Breakfast daily – Optional activities – More game drives – within the wonderful Pilanesberg National Park, quad biking, golf at 2 world famous golf courses, South Africa’s most famous casino, water sports, wave pool, shopping! See why Michael Jackson LOVED staying at The Palace of the Lost City.
Heritage Africa Clients Say it Best:
South Africa’s Legendary Kruger, Botswana’s Magnificent Chobe & Victoria Falls (optional excursion) – 8 Delightful Days/7 Awesome Nights. Including Free Bonus Dinner at Mandela’s House. Two iconic game rich parks that are bigger in size than than the size of some countries or US states
The lodges are epic/legendary – one perched on a bridge over the famous Sabie River, the other legendary African National Parklegendary safari set in two uniquely sublime setting. Here you have the makings for the African Safari of your dream. Unique in all of Africa is Kruger Shalati, no where allows you to view wildlife from the pool, your bed, luxury safari showcase
The perfect blend of Africa’s wildlife, glamor, fine dining, scenic splendor and history
See why Liz Taylor and Richard Burton remarried & honeymooned while staying at Chobe Game Lodge.
Epic, unique and surreally beautiful – 2 legendary lodges that combine the thrill of 2 of Africa’s greatest national parks – South Africa’s Kruger and Botswana’s Chobe. Be seduced by nature as you observe hippos and elephants play in the Sabie River which flows below your cabin. Understand why Liz Taylor and Richard Burton returned so many times to the splendor of the Chobe Riverfront – and remarried and honeymooned while staying at Chobe Game Lodge.
Two classics – one new Kruger Shalati, one old Chobe Game Lodge – both set in uniquely beautiful settings within 2 of the most celebrated of Africa’s great national parks. One once in a life time price. 7 days/ 6 nights – all inclusive of 3 meals per day, all local drinks and glorious twice daily game drives or river cruises, domestic and regional flights, transfers, conservation fees – from $4999 per person double occupancy